- Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library.
- No discussion permitted inside the library.
- Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources.
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
- Textbooks, printed materials and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library.
- Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly in the library premises.
- Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library.
- Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken any where in the library premises.
Admission to the library
Students are allowed to library only on production of their authorized/valid Identity Cards
Circulation Issue System
Books will be issued on presentation of the library card. Students are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any type of damage or mutilation noticed at the time of return.
Materials borrowed should be returned on or before the due date stamped, if returned late overdue fine will be charged for the delayed period.
If the books are lost, Then the borrower shall replace the books of the same edition or latest edition or pay double cost of the book after getting permission from the librarian.
Care of library borrower cards
Take special care to maintain the library borrower cards. Do not fold, alter entries made on the cards, Members are responsible for the entire set of library borrower card issued to them.
Loss of cards
Loss of borrower card should be reported to the librarian. Duplicate card may be issued against formal application and fine.
Validity of cards
Library Lending cards and Reference Cards are valid for current academic year to access library facilities At the end of the academic year lending cards and reference cards shall be returned to the library.